Alumni Helping Alumni
Support Alumni Businesses & Professionals
Business By the Book
Aug. 13 - Keeping Up With Your Customers
Oct. 8 - Keeping Up With Social Media
UNLV Lied Library - more info
RBN Luncheon - Regional Transportation: It's Driving Your Business
Wednesday, Sept. 24
RBN Luncheon - Local Economic Forecast: How Will Your Business Be Affected?
Speaker: Jeremy Aguero '97 '04
Tuesday, Nov. 18
In 2012, the Alumni Association launched the Rebel Business Network. The network offers a quick and easy way to connect with fellow Rebels in the business community.
In today's economy, alumni can help each other by networking and seeking products and services for personal and business needs through fellow alumni in their area.
Benefits of being part of the Rebel Business Network include:
- Business Directory– A searchable database of alumni professionals available for view by the general public - similar to electronic yellow pages. The business directory is a convenient way to find alumni who offer products and services for your use.
- Networking — Members have the opportunity to build relationships with each other through luncheons, mixers, and relationship building events.
- Hire a Rebel — Search or post to the Job and Resume Boards, plus gain introductions to alumni and UNLV leadership at networking events.
To be eligible for enhanced benefits of the Rebel Business Network, you must be a UNLVIP member of the Alumni Association and an alumnus/a of the university.
Plus, enjoy all the other great UNLVIP benefits:
- Discounts on insurance, dining, entertainment, hotels, and travel
- Membership in your college or school alumni chapter
- Access to campus facilities and services
- And much more!
What are you waiting for? Join today!