Legislative Recap: Winners & Losers
Jun. 12, 2013 - Nevada State Assembly Speaker Marilyn Kirkpatrick will join Jon Ralston, a seasoned political journalist in Southern Nevada, as featured speakers to discuss winners and losers in the 77th session of the Nevada Legislature. What changes will impact your business?
With a legislature that meets once every two years, business owners watch the process for decisions impacting taxes, regulation, and education in Nevada. The 77th session is targeted to end Jun. 3.
Tuesday, Jun. 18
11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
UNLV Richard Tam Alumni Center
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89154-1010 | Map
$25 before Jun. 11; $35 after Jun. 11 - UNLVIP Members
$35 before Jun. 11; $45 after Jun. 11 - General Alumni, Non-Members
Sponsored in part by:
About Rebel Business Network
Alumni Helping Alumni. Get Connected with alumni business professionals, the business community, and UNLV leaders. Membership in the network is included in your UNLVIP membership. As a member of the network, you’ll enjoy:
- Business Directory – A searchable database of alumni professionals available for view by the general public and a convenient way to find alumni who offer products and services for your use. Only members can have a listing. Get yours today!
- Networking — Members have the opportunity to build relationships with each other through luncheons, mixers, and relationship building events.
- Hire a Rebel — Search or post to the Job and Resume Boards, plus gain introductions to alumni and UNLV leadership at networking events. Posting a resume is an exclusive benefit of membership.
Plus, enjoy all the other great UNLVIP benefits:
- Discounts on insurance, dining, entertainment, hotels, and travel
- Membership in your college or school alumni chapter
- Access to campus facilities and services
- And much more!
What are you waiting for? Join today!