Wine & Canvas
Alumni News Center | May 9, 2014
Channel your inner Van Gogh, Monet, or Picasso -- and if that doesn’t work -- we have plenty of wine and snacks (and a local artist and UNLV alumnus) to guide you step-by-step along the way to creating your very own masterpiece.
Join fellow alumni and friends for an evening of arts and entertainment at our first ever Wine and Canvas event.
Tuesday, Jun. 17
UNLV Richard Tam Alumni Center - Metcalf Art Gallery
4505 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89154 | Map
Admission includes hors d'oeurves, wine, and supplies for your painting.
- UNLVIP members: $35
- General admission: $45
Parking is available in the parking lots around the Tam Alumni Center free of charge after 7 p.m.
The first 12 individuals who email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the UNLV Alumni Association as a UNLVIP member at the regular rate of $50 or above will receive one (1) free admission to this event.
Sponsored in part by:
Rebel Business Network
- May 14 - Luncheon at InNEVation Center
- Jun. 4 - Mixer at PhilaVilla
- Jun. 11 - Business by the Book Workshop
- Aug. 13 - Business by the Book Workshop
- Oct. 8 - Business by the Book Workshop
- Nov. 18 - Luncheon: Jeremy Aguero at TPC Summerlin
Arts & Entertainment
- May 15 - Advance Screening - Godzilla
- May 15 - New Grad Mixer at Tao
- May 18 - Alumni & Friends Reception in Chicago
- May 22 - Advance Screening - X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Jun. 17 - Wine & Canvas